Friday, May 14, 2021

PRAYER FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

 Abba Father,

Cause my soul to magnify You, Lord.


Abba Father, I ask You to grant each of these to me and then to ...

Cause my thoughts to magnify You, Lord.

Cause my words to magnify You, Lord.

Cause my actions to magnify You, Lord.

Cause my wisdom to magnify You, Lord.

Cause my discernment to magnify You, Lord.

Cause my knowledge to magnify You, Lord.

Cause my understanding to magnify You, Lord.

Cause my trust in You to magnify You, Lord.

Cause my reverent love-filled fear and awe of You to magnify You, Lord.

Cause my joyful obedience to Your will to magnify You, Lord.

Cause my rejoicing in You to magnify You, Lord.

Cause my every moment of my life to magnify You, Lord.

In Jesus' Name, and in thanksgiving and praise... Amen.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful call to action. I am certain many readers will identify with some directives than others. Joyce, you have highlighted specific actions that I need to take. Very helpful, and needed! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This prayer reminds me of an old song we sang in the late 70s and early 80s: “The longer I serve Him, the sweeter He grows.”

    Let everything that has breath magnify and praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete